Friday, September 24, 2010

nakedlamp

You may remember that a couple of months ago I blogged about a lamp that Braxton and I had designed. We call it the "nakedlamp" because it looks good naked but it looks even better once you have "clothed" it with your own photography.

Let me explain: here it is "naked". And here it is with a 8.5 x 11 inch photo that I printed myself. Print, roll, insert!
Here it is turned on.

Another option: the union jack design.




Turned on.
Cute right? Anyway, it's great for photographers, like me, who are always looking for new ways to display our work. It's fun and affordable and frankly adorable.
Check it out on ebay and let me know what you think. I'ts item #160484744753. Next week I'll be posting a video on u-tube of the nakedlamp in action. Stay tuned.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Peace,
Yancey




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...