Tuesday, October 19, 2010

High Point Market - We're Baaaack!

So, we got home last night with plenty of dirty laundry, lots of pictures and ideas, and one nasty bugger of a cold. Both of us. Braxton is upstairs in bed as I write this - think I'll join him after I get the laundry started, clean out the cat box, and do the dishes. What - me bitter??!!

Anyway, on to a few of the pics.
This happy little Buddha made me smile every time I passed him.
These georgeous colors are what I call the damn happy.
I have a real thing for colored glass - and would love to see these as lamp bases.


Here they are in blue.




These curtains had dress maker details that I really admire.

That's all for now - promise I'll be back tomorrow -. feeling better with lots more pictures. For now - it's off to bed with me.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...