Thursday, August 25, 2011

FLOWER FURNITURE

Has the rise of environmentalism and our love of all things green inspired a generation of furniture designers to rock nature themes?  I have no idea, but I do know that it was shockingly easy to do the research for this post.  There is no shortage of flower inspired furniture......enjoy.

I'm not sure what these are other than truly cute!

I think I would spend all day arranging and rearranging these.


Amoeba or flower?  You decide.

Made from the broken off ends of pencils....probably none too comfortable.


Where were these when we did our Alice in Wonderland muse?


Very graceful.

People can be so amazing can't they?

I just want to curl up and take a nap like a Anne Geddes baby.

Oh the possibilities!
Do you have any flower themed furniture?  How about wallpaper?  Duvet?  Anything?
Have a beautiful day.
YANCEY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...