Friday, September 9, 2011

THE FASHION OF COMPASS ROSE

" I don't design clothes, I design dreams" 
Ralph Lauren
 The one thing we haven't yet discussed this week is fashion.  As you know, Compass Rose is not an actual collection, yet, therefor it's still a dream, a fantasy, and no one in fashion (in my opinion) does fantasy quite as well as Ralph Lauren. 
Most of the following photos are from RL's advertising campaigns for his Safari Perfume, and are perfect for Compass Rose.
Enjoy...









"Every time I design clothes, I'm making a movie."  Ralph Lauren
Something Braxton and I can relate to oh so well.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
YANCEY

1 comment:

Braxton and Yancey said...

OK, I'm on board. We just need a lion cub to complete the look! If it would just stay that size...Brax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...