Friday, November 25, 2011

SUBTLE SPARKLE AND SHINE

 I'm no fashionista , but I do happen to have a black sequined skirt, which I love but have never worn outside the house.  I know, I really must work on my fashion confidence, but when it comes to sequins and shiny fabrics I feel it's best to proceed with caution.  I love the idea of a sparkly pocketbook, belt or hairband, and who doesn't love sparkly jewelry, right?  Yet, a little goes a long way.  Here are a few examples of subtle sparkle.....




 "I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time"  Lady Gaga






Have a beautiful weekend.
YANCEY

2 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and "Braxton" and the girls.

Leslie Richman said...

Very pretty! I say rock that sequined skirt with a simple top this holiday season :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...