Thursday, December 1, 2011

PAINT IT BLACK

I am a straight-up fresh air and sunshine kind of girl.  When it comes to decorating, or life in general, show me the light.  However,  if I were a rock star, and rarely if ever saw daylight, I could see the attraction in these dark and sexy night time rooms.



The red, blue, and black combo is unexpected and sexy.

Who needs a bed when you can just lounge around on this sofa all day?

We've posted pictures of this apartment before, but it never ceases to amaze me.  Btw:  if you are interested in seeing more just google "black apartment", totally worth it.

This one is more youthful and colorful than the others....perhaps for a younger rock star.

For the slightly more sophisticated rock star....who apparently loves to read.

Love the shine.

A hotel in NYC.  I love that the bed is lighted from underneath, an idea that Braxton had years ago.
 Since were talking about rock stars, particularly the underground variety.....these are pictures of some of the most beautiful underground subway stations in the world.
<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
The City Hall Station in NYC, closed since 1945.

Moscow

Moscow


Sweden
Have you ever painted a room black?  Even as a teenager?
Have a beautiful day.
YANCEY

2 comments:

Leslie Richman said...

How funny- I was listening to Patti Smith when I read the post including her picture, and today I'm playing the Rolling Stones on my turntable while I read this. I guess rock star style is right up my alley!- though I'm really a sunshine girl too :)

Braxton and Yancey said...

Leslie,
Yay! Who says "sunshine" girls can't rock out?
Have a beautiful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...