Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THE WOMEN OF JAMES BOND

007 and his ladies
 Obviously the Bond series would be nothing without the ladies.  Once Hollywood got a hold of 007, he was portrayed as a sexy, worldly, martini drinking sex god, who always got the girl in the end.  How many bond movies can you name where the ending scene is NOT James in bed with a bountiful babe?  There have not been many.
As manly as James Bond is...his women are equally womanly...something for everyone.
A scene from Goldfinger...I don't know how they did this without killing her...seriously, your skin needs to breath...don't try this at home.

Ursula Andress in Dr. No., consistently voted the favorite Bond girl.  Who is your favorite?

Claudia Auger in Thunderball.

Halle Berry in Die Another Day.  Halle wore a bathing suit almost identical to the one worn by Ursula Andress in Dr. No.

Honor Blackman in Goldfinger.

Jane Seymore in Live and let die.

Jill St. John in Diamond are Forever.
Now, just because he's so damn sexy...a few pics of James with his ladies.







The ultimate Bond Girl...Miss Moneypenny.
Jane Moneypenny, who seems to understand JB better than anyone, is the private secretary to "M", who is James's boss.  As if there were not already enough sexual tension in these movies, Ms. Moneypenny clearly harbors romantic feeling for James, and it sometimes appears that the feeling is mutual.
I love that the character of Moneypenny, with her pussycat bow blouses and generally conservative attire, captures James's attention in a way no other woman really does.  One could obviously say that James is just manipulating her, but I like to think he actually respects her, not that he wouldn't pass up the chance to curl her toes if he could, he does have a reputation to uphold, after all.
"Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying"  Miss Moneypenny
"I always enjoy learning a new tongue"  (while in bed with his Scandinavian language tutor)
"Miss Anders I didn't recognize you without your clothes on"
"I'll finish dressing"
"Oh please, don't, not on my account"
Bond:  "Who are you?"
Pussy:  "My name is Pussy Galore"
Bond:  "I must be dreaming"
Tiger:  "Rule #2, in Japan, man comes first, women comes second"
Bond:  "I just might retire here"
Honey Ryder:  "Looking for shells?"
Bond:  "No, just looking"
Tanya:" The mechanism is...Oh James, will you make love to me all the time in England?"
Bond:  "Day and night.  Go on about the mechanism"

Tanya:  "I think my  mouth is too big!"
Bond:  "It's just the right size...for me that is"
Every wanted to be a bond girl?  Me too.


Have a beautiful day.
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...