Thursday, March 30, 2017

Do you Hygge?

My last post was brief.  A gentle hello I'm back  if you will.  
Now it's time for a bit of an update.

After working in finance for 30 years, Braxton has decided to take a much needed and well deserved break.  We are currently planning for his hiatus to last a year, but who knows,  this could easily turn into a permanent vacation.

We have many plans.  Grow a business we've been working on for quite a while (more later), travel a bit, improve our much loved home, and generally enjoy a different pace.  Less of a gallop, more of a saunter.

All these changes just in time for hygge.  Have you read any of the books?  We have been lighting more candles, spending more evenings in front of the fireplace, having cocktails on the patio.  We even had breakfast by candlelight this morning, and I'm pretty sure my tomato toast tasted better than ever.



It's been such a long time, y'all, I've kind of forgotten how to do this.  Please be patient with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...