Monday, April 4, 2011

ABSOLUTELY GINORMOUS RINGS!

It's Monday.  This is the part where I usually regale you with stories of all the fab things Braxton and I did over the weekend, but.....as you know he has left me - say it with me - alone alone alone.
As mentioned earlier, I chose to stay behind while he went to High Point in order to do some spiffing up 'round here, and because he'll not be back until tonight, I don't want to show any pics. just yet.  A girl needs SOME surprises up her sleeve ya know.

So, I thought I'd show you my recent thrifted purchases.  Remember how I let those two gold vases slip through my fingers, then they ended up on the cover of Traditional Home?  Well , never again sister.  Last week when I went thrifting I came across some truly ginormous (and perhaps tacky) rings and couldn't get them out of my mind.  So I went back and shelled out the $3.00 a piece and they are now mine.  Wanna see?
It's plastic, it's aqua-marine, it remind me of a swimming pool.

Please ignore the paint splattered nails, these are working hands.

This one is a bit less risky, and it will go with everything.  It's mod, it's back and white, it's metal, and it's mine all mine.

By the way:  These rings might not be quite as ginormous as I led you to believe, I do in fact have elf like hands, but then size is relative right?

I promise you pictures of all my hard work later in the week.
Have a beautiful Monday.
Yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...