Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ORANGE YOU GLAD I WENT TO HIGHPOINT?

 Braxton and I returned from the Highpoint Furniture Market late yesterday and I wanted to get you these pictures of all the glorious orange I found!  Actually, orange has been a popular color at market for a few seasons and I'm beginning to see less of it now, but it still makes me smile and whip out my camera.  Enjoy!
The brown/orange combo seemed popular.  Hermes much?



Orange/navy was another popular combo.  This I love love love, especially with the mirrored piece.
 The following few pics are from the Jonathan Adler display.  Swoon.





Hard to tell, but this high backed sofa is a gorgeous shade of navy which makes the orange pillows really pop.

Super shiny orange.


This time it actually IS Hermes.

Someone was actually giving away this bike.  Me, pick me!

Sophisticated orange.




Some had very clever window displays.  I love this!
Poor Braxton, he invited me to go with him to market this time thinking I would be "fun", haa!  Actually I was still sooo sick from a sinus infection that I had to spend two days in the hotel room, definitely NOT fun.
We still managed to have a great time....visited our favorite Asian restaurant twice....drank some champagne....talked until the wee hours about color and design....and basically came back home with a renewed excitement about...everything!
Did anyone else make it to market?  What did you think?
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE!
YANCEY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...