Friday, March 23, 2012

CHA..CHA..CHA..CHANGES

 It's been a while since I've shared my storyboard.  My most recent board is of sketches and inspirations for a fabric line I'm working on.  The plan is for these fabrics to be part of a furniture and accessories line Braxton and I have been designing for a really long time.  We have had the luxury of taking our time, hashing out every detail, obsessing over every little possibility....until now.
Braxton's company is moving his office...to another city...in another state.
They of course want him to move as well, which is hard because we are so close to paying off our house and our debt. Plus, we love our little house, our little city, and living in Virginia.  
What does this all mean for our little project?  It means holy shit we better get a move on!
 Actually, Braxtons office will not move for a few months, so we have some time, just not infinite time.  It's a chance for us to accelerate our plans and to realize our dream of actually making a living as designers.  
 Braxton has years of experience and tons of contacts in the furniture industry, making this dream of ours a real possibility!
For now, (I may have mentioned this before) I will be blogging less in order to spend more time at the drawing table.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
yancey



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...