Thursday, March 29, 2012

PRADA - CAR THEMED FASHION

ON THE ROAD WITH PRADA
 Anyone who's checked out a fashion zine lately has surely noticed Prada's travel themed shoes and accessories...and even some dresses.  Prada is definitely not in  keeping with my financial reality...but my fantasies?  Oh yeah.
If you had the chutzpa needed to carry these off...and hopefully you do...would you?
Ms. Prada was so inspired by American cars of the 1950's that some of the shoes are finished with actual auto paint for authentic shine...an idea B. and I have thrown around for furniture!


 The following pics are from Prada.com...check it out, it's really cool.









Braxton and I are getting a jump start on the weekend...lots to figure out.  I'm pretty sure my weekend will be filled with colorful sharpies, college lined notebooks, stickers, calendars and Pims...lots of Pims.
There's some pretty heavy shit happening 'round here.  Excited...scared...mostly excited.  Remember kids, it's never too late to start over.
Have a super beautiful weekend everyone!!
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...