Thursday, September 22, 2011

Architecture that rocks The Jetsons Muse

Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Futuristic
I’ve put together a quick slideshow of buildings and interior architecture from my archives that I think captures the spirit of our Jetsons design muse this week. We profiled the Theme Building at LAX earlier in the week. That building more than any other I’ve found nails the muse dead on.
This new picture show can pull from Mid-Century Modern, Futuristic, or Space-age Modern styling. Each a different chapter or sub-story to this design muse. Different ways to rock this boat!
Hope you enjoy!
Shine On! Braxton

















In Love with this house!


Colorful fun! Reminds me of a SuperCity construction set I had as a kid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...