Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ZEBRA AND TIGER STRIPES

It's pretty clear why animals and their fur have always been inspiring to designers of fashion and decor.  No one loves nature and animals more than I do, yet I'm not quite sure how I feel about the wearing of fur, even the fake variety.  I tend to like animal inspiration best as a decor element rather than a fashion statement.  Let's see if I can change my mind on this one.




This strikes me as a fashion don't.



This I do like, and would definitely wear.
 Is there an animal more beautiful than the tiger?








I swear my MIL has this same coat.
Just because I have the mother of all sinus infections and basically feel like S#*t today....I leave you with an adorable chipmunk picture.  This little guy makes me happy.

What's your opinion of animals prints?  Do you wear zebra or tiger stripes?  Decorate with them?
BTW:  I didn't change my mind....I still like animals prints better as a decor statement.  Oh vell.
Have a beautiful day.
YANCEY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...