Thursday, November 10, 2011

HERE COMES THE RAIN

 Let's take our transparent rain gear for a walk in the ....rain.

 "And when it rains on your parade look up rather than down.  Without the rain, there would be no rainbow"
Gilbert Chesterton


 "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky"
Rabindranath Tagore




 "I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.  I can see all obstacles in my way"
Johnny Nash

 "I love the rain.  I want the feeling of it on my face"
Katherine Mansfield

"Into each life some rain must fall"
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Let the rain kiss you.  Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  Let the rain sing you a lullaby"
Langston Hughes

When I was in Jr. High School I had a clear plastic bubble umbrella....have you ever had transparent rain gear? 

Have a beautiful day.
YANCEY

1 comment:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I think a clear umbrella makes a lot of sense...I remember about 30 years ago seeing a pair of clear vinyl jeans in a store....wondering who would possibly wear those? .....well....Cher....maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...