Thursday, March 15, 2012

WHITE ANIMALS - OR - MY MOST BEAUTIFUL POST EVER, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

 It's not my fault.  I was researching the perfect white dress, not to bridal, or too first communion, not too virginal blah blah blah.  Then I moved onto the perfect white winter coat, not too impractical (impossible BTW), not real fur, not too...oh hell you get the point...I just wasn't into it, didn't feel the love.  Then I accidentally on purpose researched white animals.  After seeing these gorgeous pictures of actual creatures, in actual nature...how could I ever care about a damn coat or dress  again?  Totally, not my fault.

A rare white kiwi...I mean come on!


What could be cuter than one westie puppy?


Doesn't this make your heart swell?  Even just for a minute?

All together now....Awwwwww!


May they have a thousand kids.



For Ashley

I won't feel complete until I have my very own white squirrel.



The end.
Hope this helps you have a beautiful day!
yancey

1 comment:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Now who's not going to go "awwwwwwhhhhh!" when they see these beautiful animals?
Although, did you know that often black dogs and cats languish in shelters because there is a bias against them? Hope you'll do a "black is beautiful" post too! After all, what's more classic than black AND white!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...