Wednesday, May 2, 2012

COFFEE TABLES AND END TABLES

ACCENT PIECES:  COFFEE TABLES AND END TABLES
Clearly, we all know what coffee and end tables are.  Today I thought I'd show you a few lovelies in their natural habitat....the living room.

Such a classic...still being produced today.

I wouldn't want this coffee table around small children...but it's cool, right?

This one reminds me of a boat, or an ironing board.

Coffee table?  What coffee table.  I can't take my eyes off that fantastic light fixture.

Love this tiny table!  Do you guys see what I see?  Are those photos of space ships?  I love these people!



Classic end table.  B. and I see this in lot's of vintage shops.



Short post today because I've got so many design ideas popping in my brain I need to get them on paper before they float away!

Have a beautiful day.
yancey

Just cuz........
A pretty picture from our last trip to the parkway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...