Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MID CENTURY MODERN MAGAZINE RACKS

GROOVY MAGAZINE RACKS 
 One of the things I love most about our MCM makeover is that there is so much less crap to clean around.  No more stacks of books and magazines, no more precious knick-knacks, no more piles of whatever laying about.  One of the first things I did when we redecorated was get rid of twenty years worth of dust catching shit  priceless treasures.  Never again!
Oh but wait...these magazines racks sure are cute.  Surely I could find a empty corner for one of these ....after all I still read magazines, right?  Right?
I would put only the most beautiful magazines in this.  Love.

Found on Etsy for $60.00.  

Super cute.  Would be perfect for my old issues of Domino (which I kind of forgot about during the big throw away).  Oops!

 I think I'm really done for now...the pink rack above and the green below can both be found on 1st dibs as we speak.  Adorable!

This one must have been super popular in the mid century, I keep running into it....found this one on Ebay for $85.00.

Heywood Wakefield magazine rack/end tables.


If Don Draper had a magazine rack, and I'm sure he did, it would have been something like this.  Found this "teak Norwegian " rack on furnishmevinage.

Wow.  Found on valiantvintage.  "One of a kind, the underneath reads...another creation from Weird Willy's Wonderful World of Wild and Wacky Wood Works".  Yeah, I think I could find a place for this!
Curious....where do you store your magazines?  A rack, bookcase, piled on a table?  Magazines really are a problem at my house...would love a tidy solution.  


Have a beautiful day.
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...